September 12, 2009

Some POD-Bot files for Filipinos

The following files are files for POD-Bot text files that I made while I am bored that would replace the existing files. I tested this on Counter Strike 1.3 and POD-Bot 2.5 and it worked.

This file is a replacement to the BotName list from where the bots get their names. I replaced them with some names mostly familiar to Filipino citizens out there. From what I've tested, this file won't work on FoxBot botname list.

Download Chris' Filipino BotName list here

-----

The file below will replace the botchat from where the bots get their chat messages. Again, this is designed for Filipinos (there are tagalog phrases in it). However, I do not discourage foreigners to use this. You are free to try it (just make sure you know how to remove it ;) )




HOW TO USE THIS:
First, I recommend you make a backup copy of the Botnames.txt and Botchat.txt found in your sierra/half-life/cstrike/PODBot folder. Then, paste the new botnames.txt and botchat.txt in the same folder, replacing the old copies.

Disclaimer: I won't be responsible if your computer gets screwed for any reason. It worked perfectly in my game and don't have any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment