July 11, 2010

I Desperately Need a New Keyboard

I mean, I need a new music keyboard... or synthesizer.. or whatever you call that thing. I bought mine almost nine years ago and it has begun to show its age. Right now, I'm considering any keyboard from Yamaha or Casio brand that fits within our budget.

My old keyboard sure served my musical need throughout the years. It introduced me to MIDI and stuff. But now, I need a new one to replace it. The problem is about the power supply and it's on the verge of collapsing. We tried to find a replacement for it but it seems impossible to find an adaptor that exist nine years ago. We are now considering buying a new one. New keyboard these days have more features like the ability to connect to a PC over USB connection and the ability to create samples of your own instruments.

The cheapest keyboard on stock that I saw was a Casio costing around 5,000 pesos which fits perfectly to my need but the best one I've seen is a Yamaha PSR keyboard. Too bad they don't sell those.

R.I.P. (for now) Casio LK-50 Keyboard