So I was doing my business in the bathroom. As I wash myself and flushed, I pulled the towel I placed behind the toilet seat. Before I knew it, my phone is submerged headfirst in the toilet. The initial impact knocked the back cover and the battery out. I immediately grabbed the phone with my bare hands.
I dried the phone using the fan and dried the battery as well. I used up one bottle of disinfecting alcohol to clean up the whole thing. After seven hours of drying, I put back the battery and it worked.
The only problem is the handset speaker won't work anymore but the loudspeaker works alright. The camera and LCD has formation of water droplets sometimes.